$ 319.98 $ 379.99
Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST R8070 2x11 STI Shifter & Hydraulic Brake Lever + BR R8070 Disc Brake Set w/Ice Tech Brake Pads w/Fins.
The BR-R8070 Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper provides the next stage of control, allowing the rider to exert advanced brake performance in all conditions. Its sleek design integrates seamlessly in your bikes profile.
In addition to the benefits of the ST-R8050, the ST-R8070 offers greater rider control in all conditions, due to the hydraulic disc brake. With its minimized bracket size, the ST-R8070 feels great on the palms and improves the ergonomics.
Series: Ultegra R8000
Application: Road, Cyclocross
Front Left: 2-speed
Rear Rear: 11-speed
Shifting System: electronic
Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons
Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil
Hose Length (Front/Rear): 1000 mm/1700 mm
Weight: 640g (Pair)
Disc Rotor Not Included
Di2 Shifter cables Not Included
- increased rider control in all conditions
- sleek flat mount design integrates seamlessly into a road bikes aero profile
- ceramic pistons
- recommended rotor: SM-RT800
- caliper anodized, caliper fixing bolt (4 mm) made of steel
- more defined tactile feedback and clearer separation between shift buttons support a more intuitive shift operation, even with thick riding gloves
- each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF
- programmable function of ST top button remote switch for either third-party cycle computer or shifting operation
- slimmed-down hydraulic internals deliver near-identical ergonomics across disc and rim brake dual control lever options
- increased reach adjustment range and free stroke adjustment
- multiple input: hold
- compatible with 11-speed road rear derailleurs
- firmware update by E-Tube Project
- number of E-Tube ports: 2
- funnel bleeding (with adapter Y-0C698050)
- shifter lever body made of GFRP, master cylinder made of CFRP, brake lever painted
- for 23.8 “ 24.2 mm handlebar diameter
The fade, which can occur to rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride for instance, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technology rotors and Ice Technology pads to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400 °C to 300°C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and are lightweight.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION LEVER
Lever Material: aluminium
Lever Body Material: CFRP
Mount: clamp (closed)
Reach Adjust: screw
Adjustment Options: reach adjust, free stroke adjust
TECHNICAL INFORMATION CALIPER
Mount: flat mount
Pads: L02A resin with cooling fins (K02S resin, K04S metal, L04C metal optionally)
Hose Connection: straight
STI Dual Control (DCL)
DCL stands for dual control lever. It has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation. Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the high standard performance than the added gearing. The shift internals borrow the robustness from the MTB technology and are so smooth, that effortless one finger shifts front and rear are possible. Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of Shimano total integration, and simply has to be experienced to be understood.
E-tube is a system platform in order to achieve the Di2 (Digital Integrated Intelligence) concept. E-tube transmits interactive signals and power supply to each electronic component by plug & play connection. E-tube is a no rust, no stretch, no freeze system and it ensures advanced low maintenance. E-tube project offers, besides customized setting of the electronic components, an update to firmware via Windows PC, tablet or smartphone. You have access to a range of options for a quick check of the electronic components or the system status.
One Way Bleeding
One way bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimanos hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubble from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
Shimano Item #
Left Front IR8070DLF4SC100A
UPC : 689228713703
Right Rear IR8070DRRDSC170A
UPC : 689228713710
Front & Rear ISTR8070PA2
UPC : 689228389762
Original Shimano parts guarantees that all components work perfectly for optimum performance and maximum safety and longevity.
Join the list to receive special offers, closeouts, and more!