$ 164.98 $ 199.99
The Shimano 105 ST R7020 2x11 STI Shifter & Hydraulic Brake Lever Dual Control For Hydraulic Disc Brakes feature redesigned internal shift units for slimmer, more ergonomically shaped control levers that match the design of Ultegra R8020. Increased reach adjustment of up to 15 mm provides more control and reliable performance in all conditions for hydraulic disc brake.
Series: 105 R7000
Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road
Front Left: 2-speed,
Rear Right: 11-speed
Shifting System: mechanical
Brake Type: hydraulic
Lever Material: aluminium
Lever Body Material: composite
Clamp Material: steel
Includes Shifter Cables & Housing.
Brake Actuation: mineral oil
SM-BH90 Brake Hose, & 50cc mineral oil. (Included with Front & Rear Set Only!)
Mount: clamp (closed)
Reach Adjust: screw
Adjustment Options: reach adjust
- redesigned shifting unit for quick and intuitive shifting
- increased reach adjustment range (15 mm)
- slimmed-down hydraulic internals for similar ergonomics between disc and rim brake configurations
- max. multiple shifts (main lever / rear): 2
- compatible with 11-speed road rear derailleurs
- Optislick shifting lever cable, OT-SP41 outer casing recommended (OT-RS900 rear derailleur side)
- recommended brake caliper: BR-R7070
- Recommended Brake Rotor: SM-RT70
- hose connection straight
- funnel bleeding (with adapter Y-0C698050)
- shifting lever made of resin/steel, brake lever painted
- for 23.8 – 24.2 mm handlebar diameter
STI Dual Control (DCL)
DCL stands for dual control lever. It has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation. Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the high standard performance than the added gearing. The shift internals borrow the robustness from the MTB technology and are so smooth, that effortless one finger shifts front and rear are possible. Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of Shimano total integration, and simply has to be experienced to be understood.
Optislick cables feature a minimal and uniform electrically coated layer that improves routing efficiency and provides excellent corrosion resistance.
Shimano Item # • UPC
Front Left Only! 2 Speed • ISTR7020LIL
UPC : 689228241541
Rear Right Only! 11 Speed • ISTR7020RIL
UPC : 689228869714
Front & Rear 2x11 w/BH90 • ISTR7020PA1
UPC : 689228879096
Original Shimano parts guarantees that all components work perfectly for optimum performance and maximum safety and longevity.